Imagine lounging with your pals, surrounded by swirling plumes of fragrant smoke, and the bowl you've chosen is the cause of envy for all hookah heads and shisha lovers. It's a work of art crafted from the finest materials with a practical and aesthetically pleasing shape. It's a conversation starter, a statement piece that reflects your unique personality and taste.
But hold on, don't get swayed by looks alone! Each type of hookah head has its own quirks and charms, and it's important to know what you're getting into. The options are endless, from traditional clay bowls that exude old-world charm to modern silicone bowls that are as flexible as your smoking schedule. So, all you hookah aficionados out there, buckle up, as we embark on a journey to explore the wild and wonderful world of hookah bowls! Get ready to elevate your shisha game with the perfect bowl that's tailor-made. Then, let the smoke signals begin!
Understand the Different Types of Shisha Bowls
Discover the pros and cons of each style, and find the perfect fit for your shisha sessions. So sit back, relax, and let us guide you through the world of hookah bowls, where Shisha Art ensures an unparalleled shisha experience with our exceptional selection of shisha accessories used in all shisha services, including renting, catering, and outsourcing. When it comes to enjoying the perfect shisha experience, the choice of hookah bowl plays a significant role. Each type of bowl offers its own unique characteristics, influencing the flavor, airflow, and overall smoking experience.
Egyptian Hookah Bowls
Introducing the classic Egyptian hookah bowl - a staple in most shisha kits! Crafted from clay, these bowls come in two options: glazed for easy cleaning or unglazed for enhanced shisha flavor from Al Fakher. Sporting a dish-like shape with five medium-sized holes in a cross pattern at the base, this sort of bowl allows the shisha smoke to flow into the hookah pipe chamber. Versatility is the game's name with Egyptian bowls, as they can be used with foil, screens, or chimney sets, providing options to suit your smoking preferences. However, like all things in life, Egyptian hookah bowls have their pros and cons:
- Affordable and widely available
- Versatile, as it can be used with various accessories
- Retains shisha flavor well (if unglazed)
- Excess shisha molasses from shisha tobacco may drip into the stem
- Clay material may require careful cleaning and maintenance
- Limited airflow due to small holes, which may affect the smoke quality
Vortex Hookah Bowl
The Vortex hookah bowl is a unique design that creates a smoke vortex for an enhanced smoking experience. Several designs have been called Vortex hookah bowls, but they all share the common feature of creating a vortex of smoke due to their unique shape.
- Traditional clay Vortex hookah bowls are shaped like a doughnut mold, with a stump in the center of the dish and outward-facing draw holes. This design allows airflow to create a vortex of smoke, resulting in smoother and more flavorful smoke.
- A more modern version of the Vortex hookah bowl is made of silicone, which has several advantages. It is dishwasher safe, unbreakable, and does not require a grommet. Additionally, this version has fins molded into the base of the dish, which disrupts the airflow and creates a smoke vortex for an even more enjoyable shisha smoking experience and indulgence in different shisha flavors.
- Unique design creates a smoke vortex for an enhanced smoking experience
- Traditional clay or modern silicone options are available
- The silicone version is dishwasher safe, unbreakable, and requires no grommet
- Fewer molasses dripping down the stem compared to Egyptian hookah bowls
- Traditional clay version may require more maintenance and care
- The silicone version may not appeal to traditional hookah enthusiasts
Thus, the Vortex hookah bowl is an innovative and functional accessory for hookah enthusiasts, providing a unique smoking experience with its smoke vortex design.